Saturday, January 16, 2010

Changing






As I look back on the last year, my family has had many changes. The best change was having Zack come into our family. He is a great little boy, full of energy and spunk. In September Emma went to her first year of school, and then we moved. Four days before Thanksgiving we moved back. Why all the moving? Well, many reasons, but mostly because it was the best thing for my family. All changes are not easy, and ours were not, but now that we can see the past we are grateful for all that the change has brought us. I have many things in my life to be grateful for, but most of all are these wounderful kids. As you can see they have also changed in many ways.

3 comments:

Calley said...

Good to see some substance to your blog, just kidding, hahaha!
I love the pictures, I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I especially love the last picture, I just laugh because in about 10 years Jessica is going to see that picture and be so emabarrassed and say why did you ever take that picture I look so fat, but we will tell her how cute she was!!!

Latter-day Runner said...

Your kids look so healthy and happy! Change is hard. Moving a family of six is a great deal of work -- and twice in less than a year?!?!?!. Raising kids is so much easier when we have established family routines and traditions, but change helps us grow and be grateful. Hopefully you will get to rest for a while now. :)

Janiel said...

Your kids are SOOO cute! I just want to squish them all! Hope you get all settled in and can take a nice, long deep breath and enjoy some stability!